How do I submit my application?
- 1.Find a notice concerning “International Admission” on SNU Admissions website.Korean- http://admission.snu.ac.kr / English- http://en.snu.ac.kr→admissionsThen open the online application program and create your own account on the online application website.
- 2.Online application for the Spring 2017 intake must be completed by 18:00 (local time in Korea), September 8, 2016. The application must include all of the relevant information about the applicant along with payment of the application fee(KRW 90,000) via online. If there is no means of accessing the online application during the designated period, the application materials must arrive at the Office of admissions, delivered in person or via post by no later than 6pm (local time in Korea), September 8, 2016. In such a case, a bank draft (USD 85, Payable to the “Office of Admissions, SNU”) for the application fee must be enclosed in the application packet.
- 3.Applicants whose forms and supporting documents are incomplete or insufficient will be disqualified for the admissions process.
- ※Any modification or cancellation is not allowed after completing the online application.
- 1.After completing the online application, print out the completed [Application Form], [Agreement for verification of academic record] and [Application Checklist]. Please mark and place the application checklist in front of the application packet, and arrange the application materials in the order as listed in the checklist.
∙ Original documents should be submitted. However, should they be unavailable, copies must be authorized by the document-originating institution or notarized by a public notary in the country where the document was issued.
∙ All Documents in languages other than Korean or English must be notarized and translated into English or Korean. Notarization must be done in the country where the document was issued.
- 2.Send your application packet including all the required documents via registered mail, which should arrive by designated period, to Office of admissions.
- 3. The admissions staff reserves the right to require additional documents from the applicant, should there be a need to clarify the eligibility or to verify the authenticity of submitted materials.
- 4. After the completion of both online application and document submission, you may check documents arrival on the SNU website to check the arrival status of your application packet. Online application number and date of birth are required.
Last updated in June. 2016