Course Registration for 2012 Fall Semester will be as follows. Please refer to the schedule below, as well as the attached course registration manual.
Also, please note that course registration and cancellation are unavailable outside the given periods.
1. Course Registration Period
1) Current students (Undergraduates and Graduates), Returning Students
|Preliminary Registration||Jul. 26th, 27th, 30th||09:00 ~ 18:00||All students|
|Course Registration||Aug. 1st (Wed.)||07:00 ~ 16:00||Odd number student ID holders
(Credit exchange students excluded)
|Aug. 2nd (Thurs.)||07:00 ~ 16:00||Even number student ID holders
(Credit exchange students excluded)
|Aug 3rd (Fri.)||07:00 ~ 16:00||All students|
|Aug. 6th(Mon.), 7th (Tues.)||09:00 ~ 16:00||All students|
|Freshmen Pre-Registration||Aug. 20th (Mon.)||09:00 ~ 18:00||All Graduate and Undergraduate Freshmen / Transfer Students|
|Freshmen Course Registration||Aug. 22nd(Wed.)~24th(Fri.)||09:00 ~ 16:00||All Graduate and Undergraduate Freshmen / Transfer Students|
|Course Adjustment||Sept. 3rd (Mon.)~7th(Fri.)||09:00 ~ 18:00||All students|
2. Place : Any computer with Internet access
Students may register for classes online at http://sugang.snu.ac.kr.
* Note that if students try to register through any abnormal methods, they will not be able to log in again for 30 minutes.
1) Students must input a security code to register for each course.
Before registering for courses, type in the double-digit security numbers shown on the screen next to the “Register for Courses” button. If you type the wrong number 5 times, you will be automatically logged-out. All other procedures are the same as before.
2) Students who have exceeded their regular registration of 8 semesters still must register for at least 1 credit. If you do not register at least 1 credit, or if the number of credits you have registered for after the course adjustment period is 0, you will be removed from the register.
3) Students with GPAs of 3.3 or above for the past two regular semesters may register for up to 21 credits. (Summer/Winter classes, as well as re-taken classes are excluded)
4) Students cannot register for classes that overlap in terms of time. Also, please log out immediately when you finish your class registration process.
5) For classes with limited student capacity, only the stated number of students may register. There may be additional alterations for classes that do not state the student capacity.
6) To change your course registration password, go to http://my.snu.ac.kr and login → 학사행정 (Student Administration) → 개인정보 (Personal Information) → 기본인적 (Change Personal Information) → Click on the 수정(change) button on the upper right hand side → Enter new Course Registration password in the ‘새 수강 비밀번호’ (New Course Registration Password) section.
7) Credits per Semester: Please contact your college department for further information and guidance. (※Starting Spring Semester, 2011, the number of credits available for registration for College of Nursing students has changed from 18 to 19)
8) Please read through the class plans and syllabus prior to course registration on the SNU Web.
9) Handicapped students may register for classes by handing in a class registration proposition to the Center for Students with Disabilities (880-8787).
▫ Some courses opened by the Department of Economics and the College of Business Administration may select students not on a first-come-first-served basis, but in a specific order set by the department/college.
▫ The course registration of elective courses that are mandatory for freshmen will be restricted to students in their second year and up on the first and second day of course registration.
▫ Those of a foreign nationality or residence are restricted from taking the basic/intermediate foreign language courses of their mother tongue.